Next to the Bed and Breakfast
At the port, 60m from the hous, you find all primary necesities:
- a small food shop,
- a bakery,
- a pork butcher's shop and delicatessen,
- two fishmonger's,
- a pancake house,
- two bars including one restaurant-bar with unrestricted sea view, and one tabacco and press shop.
Touristic shops are in Saint-Pierre, when you visit the Ligthouse or in Saint-Guénolé when you back from the beach.
One room in the Cinema, located at 50m from the house.
To make your shopping: supermarket is far from 2.5km
Enjoy beachside activity
- Beaches : le Ster from 300 ms on 4 kms in direction to Le Guilvinec, la joie from 2 kms, Poscarn from 3.5 kms
- Sailing :water sports centre from 2km along the Ster beach; canoe (Kayack) rent and motor boat rent in Le Guilvinec (6kms)
- Surfing, kite surfing, sea kayaking : Surfing school of Brittany in La Torche in Plomeur (at 5 kms)
- Hiking : bike ride, horse ride, walk, ramble on 30 kms of country lanes and marked pathes
- cruises : guided trips down various rivers, outings to lovely islands (Les Glénans)
- Scuba diving : at the water club of Kérity
- Tennis : opend outside and inside courts (from 2.5kms)
- Mini-Golf : in Saint Guénolé and in Penmarc'h (from 3 kms)
- Horse-riding : equestrian centre in La Joie and in La Torche. Possibility to do walks on the beaches
The world of fishing
- Fishing (and collecting coques) : in Kérity
- Angling : in the port of Kérity, at the beach
- Local markets : discover the traditional and regional products in our daily markets in all Penmarch
(on Wednesday: in Kérity, on Fridays in Saint-Gunéolé) and around (on Thursdays in Pont l'Abbé, on Tuesdays in Le Guilvinec....
- Sea world : commented visits when ships back to the port for saling fish and shellfish in the auction room
- Discover different boats and fishing world
- Self-fishing with own tackle: meet a guide and go fishing all along beaches and rocks to discover this so misterious environment
- Danse bretonne: come and discover traditional Dance of Brittany though the introducing lessons for curious people
and learn the first steps of the most popular dances.
- Fest-noz organized in Penmrc'h each Wednesday night at 21.00 !
- What also? regional langage : the "Breton", secrets of Penmarc'h, art exhibitions, and many !